Yet again I’ve received another delightful poem to whom I do not know the author. My good friend Dawn sent this to me and I wanted to share this as I can see many others also finding comfort from the poem titled “Tequila and Salt”.
Tequila and Salt
This should probably be taped
to your bathroom mirror
where one could read it every day..
You may not realize it,
but it’s 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world
that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world
love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to
be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they
5. Every night,
SOMEONE thinks about you
before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world
has turned its back on you
take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received..
Forget about the rude remarks.
And always remember…
life hands you Lemons,
ask for Tequila and Salt and call me over!
Good friends are like stars………
You don’t always see them,
But you know they are always there..
“Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though
Sometimes It’s Hell in the Hallway”
I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I’m here
than a whole truck load when I’m gone..
Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keeps You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
God keeps You Going
‘Worry looks around, sorry looks back,
2 thoughts on “Don’t be too proud to ask for help”
Truly lovely 🙂
thanks! glad you like the poem too 😉